Photo

I don't know if this is the right spot but....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bixter76

bixter76

Living is a Game Worth Dying For.

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

Well the ex from hell signed the original consent orders today after dilly dallying around on purpose for a couple of weeks.

YAY!

Now we just have to wait from them to arrive back at our lawyers and he said within 2 weeks they should be stamped by the magistrate and they're LEGIT/OFFICIAL/SET IN CONCRETE!

I hope this means she's gonna stick to them because after the ABSOLUTE hell she has put my husband through with not seeing his daughter, ME through for researching researching researching to get the best possible outcome for him and his daughter, and her daughter for continually not LISTENING to what SHE wants, if she stuffs up ONCE AND ONCE ONLY she's gone. :cry: :x

We'll go for custody then.

I'm sure she is a nutcase! To think I used to be best friends with her! :twisted:

I'm glad something positive (we hope) has happened. Hubby ended up footing all of the bill for the cost of contact even though SHE moved and didn't tell him BUT he ended up with 3/4 of the June and Sept hols and half Xmas and 3/4 Easter every second year. Plus if he goes down to Sydney on his own bat, he can give her 14 days notice and he can see her.

I can't wait until this child is of age to make her own decisions. I just know she'll end up here. I just hope she doesn't up like her mother, who is like HER mother. A freakin mental case!

I'm so excited!

*Off to grab a beer now!*

Thanks everyone for all your support and kind words and listening to my shit over the last few months or longer. Your help has meant the world to me and my husband.

Love as always
Vicki, L, T and N!
xx
Talyn Khaleb - 13.08.2006
Evie Alida Ann - 23.02.2009

My Blog

#2 g0newiththewind

g0newiththewind

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,045 posts