5 replies to this topic

#1 kylie9A

kylie9A

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 01:30 PM

In about the past month i have had three dreams about our wedding and something has always gone wrong. I'm not worried about it cause i know its only happening cause i've got wedding on the brain 24/7.

The First one was that after the ceremony we realised that we had forgot to buy beer. As our reception is in a function hall and everything has to be brought in by us it was a big problem.

The second was that the day after our wedding we were at home and we received a phone call from the celebrant to say that we hadnt filled in the paperwork properly and therefore werent legally married.

The last one was the day before the wedding we realised that we had forgot to send out the invitations.

I am guessing that i will frequent this section quite alot as i seem to have very strange dreams all the time, not only about weddings but everything else

Kylie & Ben
Married 9/4/05

#2 eki_specki

eki_specki

Advanced Member

• avid user
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 01:34 PM

I dreamt that my dressmaker decided she had a better idea than me what I should have, and made my dress in a totally different fabric and colour scheme. In my dream on part of my dress was even done in purple lambswool - gasp!

Thankfully my dressmaker is not a wacko and it was just a silly dream. Probably brought on by the fact that I am currently waiting on fabric swatches that she is mailing to me.

#3 Smile

Smile

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 01:44 PM

Firstly can I just say that this is the coolest forum. I love trying to analise dreams... I'm not that good at it, I'm definately not an expert.... but I LOVE it!!!!!!!

I wouldnt be worried about any silly dreams we have before our weddings....
I once dreamt that I was walking down the isle in my trackies to find H2B in his jeans and rossi boots!!!!!!
Most of the time dreams are what we were thinking about last before we nod off ... which is not necessarily hubby getting married in Rossi's!! But the wedding.

Also if your stressed out about something, it can come up in your dreams in a twisted, weird sort of way.

Looking back at my dream, around the time I had it was when I was looking for my dress.... I think that my dream meant that I was stressed out about not finding anything in time (thus having to wear my trackies!!)

ahhh.... I love this forum!!!! tongue.gif

Tania x

#4 Bridglands

Bridglands

• New User
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 03:28 PM

I've had so many scary dreams about forgetting things which usually happens just before the date I meant to have done something - so I guess the subconcious has a few dates saved at the moment.

But, last night I dreamt that as I was walking up the aisle the top of my dress unzipped and I was just walking up trying to hide behind my bouqet, smiling at everyone and pretending nothing had happened. Very scary - expecially when I'm not even wearing a dress that could do that. . . huh.gif

#5 lazuli

lazuli

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,856 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 01:00 PM

I have so many silly dreams to. not many about the wedding lately, which is a bonus.

i've found my dreams tend to be about whatever i have to organise next.

so the first few were about the dress - then i got it, and they stopped
then about makeup (where i was wearing grey play-doh instead!). fixed that by getting a makeup artist booked

the last one was the same as kylies - waking up on the day and realising i hadn't sent out any invitations! so now i'm knee deep in cardboard ribbon and glue!

at least my subsconcious is on top of everything i need done!
<center>IPB Image
wedding photos other photos
</center>

#6 ~~~L~~~

~~~L~~~

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 01:24 PM

I've had these dreams too..they are really annoying blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic