Photo

Warning Perth Photographer

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 Jacqueline

Jacqueline

Even Models need Makeup, Good Lighting and Photoshop!

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:09 AM

Thanks everyone biggrin.gif
More and more photos are rolling in from friends and family as we speak, and from each bunch of pics there are 2 or 3 outstanding shots which I can definately use in an album. So I am feeling much better now!

Wow, that photoshop is scary... but unreal at the same time!! I think I will invest in a copy. Thanks for the tips on what to use. That student edition sounds fantastic!!!!!! It would be good to know the ins and outs of how the editing process works - I think that would make me better at what I do.

And I have the rest of my life to work on my 'professional' photos, too! (Just gotta get those darn digital files!)

I think the idea of using models is to limit the amount of editing they have to do tongue.gif But even models need photoshopping- there's only so much makeup can do on anyone!

#47 Jacqueline

Jacqueline

Even Models need Makeup, Good Lighting and Photoshop!

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

Just an update...

My hubby sent this guy a letter asking for a refund of half the cost (as the job was only half done) or a copy of the photos on CD.

He said 'no' to a refund and get this.... He said we could have the disc for an extra $100! I am absolutely fuming! mad.gif ohmy.gif

I really don't know what to do now. Is there some sort of organisation I can report him to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users