#31 * MsSassy *

* MsSassy *

Constantly Growing

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE(la_jeune_mariée @ Feb 24 2009, 03:32 PM) View Post

I don't know if I just have deja vu or if I really do dream things (small details, like a flash of a scene - similar to what Creative spoke of in her first post) before they happen but I sometimes find myself in situations where I just KNOW that I've dreamed something. Perhaps it's just deja vu, as I've never felt that before. I'm not sure wacko.gif

I have this happen to me a minimum of once a week wacko.gif. I find it really frustrating and wonder if I'm just loosing the plot laugh.gif.

However I have heard people refer to this in the sense that we live "paralell lives" and that where we get these feelings of having done something before.

#32 Nesca

Nesca

Shoes are a girls best friend

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:52 AM

I often have dreams about things that will happen in my everyday life (that come true) but they are usually small things that are quite insignificant. Eg. I dreamt that my Mum was going to bring home caramel Tim Tams not chocolate ones (she doesn't usually buy biscuits at all), and that's exactly what she did, I asked her about them before she had even pulled them out of the bag. So nothing interesting really, just small things.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users