2 replies to this topic

#1 USANatalie

USANatalie

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,015 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 07:44 AM

I had this weird dream last night that I went to dinner with one of closest friends, my mother, my aunt and Patrick Swayze, who seemed, in my dream, to be an old friend of mine.

Part way through dinner he writes a note on a bit of paper under the table and has the waiter drop it in my lap. It's a page from a newspaper and written in the corner is a New York street address Jones Street and 59th Street (Jones is my maiden name, also, this address doesn't exist as far as I know from living in New York). A bit later in the evening he comes round to my side of the table, and whispers in my ear, "isn't it about time we stopped with mucking around - we've know each other for 15yrs now and we should just do it and get it over with" (meaning to have sex since we are such old friends I assume! lol!)

I show the note to my friend who is sitting next to me and she asks what am I going to do, I say "he knows I love Ash", I think about it on the way home to get changed to go out to a club with my friend, to decide whether to meet him or not (not to have the sex but to explain I love my husband), when I get home, there is some other drama going on and I am running around the house for some reason......thats when the mosquito bit me and I woke up!

How bizarre is that???? I remember thinking Patrick Swayze was cute in Dirty Dancing but I haven't really given him another thought since then! It was so real too, I can remember the feeling of looking at him and thinking "gee, it's nice to see Patrick", like the feeling you get for an old friend.

I haven't had any offers to have an affair so I don't think its the concious talking - it's just bizarre! And I remember almost everything that happened, which is also strange for me!

#2 kayla_kat

kayla_kat

Invisible

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,286 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 08:32 AM

Lol that is a strange dream!

#3 ~~~L~~~

~~~L~~~

i-do Addict

• avid user