93 replies to this topic

#91 Saffire

Saffire

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:54 AM

Sorry girls, I'm so slow to reply nowadays!!!

We went to the Germaine's Luau - it was about a half an hour bus ride away from Waikiki smile.gif Fabulous setting - we were surrounded by beach and the sun set during our meals which was simply beautiful...

IPB Image

IPB Image

This weekend I found my Hawaii photos from 12 years ago when I went with a high school band trip to the US/Canada...

OMG it was so surreal!!! I have about 3 photos taken outisde the Sheraton Moana 12 years ago... This is the same hotel we stayed at last month... And while we were over there, I realised that I had played in the band at the centre stage of the Ala Moana shopping centre - I have a photo of this too! Unfortunately my scanner is not working, else I could post the 12-year-old photos here....

#92 displayname

displayname

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,033 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE(Saffire @ Apr 10 2007, 09:54 AM) View Post

This weekend I found my Hawaii photos from 12 years ago when I went with a high school band trip to the US/Canada...

OMG it was so surreal!!! I have about 3 photos taken outisde the Sheraton Moana 12 years ago... This is the same hotel we stayed at last month... And while we were over there, I realised that I had played in the band at the centre stage of the Ala Moana shopping centre - I have a photo of this too! Unfortunately my scanner is not working, else I could post the 12-year-old photos here....

No worries, glad to see you back in here wink.gif and seeing more of your gorgeous pics! I definitely want to do the Germaine or Paradise Cove or PCC Luau next time smile.gif

Wow.. that must've been sooo freaky! I LOVE comparing pics of you at the same place at different times in your life... smile.gif how lovely. "This one time, at band camp.." hahaha laugh.gif

#93 Saffire

Saffire

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:23 PM

"This one time... at band camp...!"

Yes Empress - so very freaky!!!

I took photos of my photos from 12 years ago:

Outside the Sheraton Moana... in 1995!

IPB Image

IPB Image

And speaking of band camp.....!!!

IPB Image

Performing at the Ala Moana Shopping Centre, Centre stage - 12 years ago!!!

I was standing there looking over the railing with Alex and his aunt thinking it looked a bit familiar...and then it hit me! I was positive I had performed on that stage with our school many years ago... And when I got home I found the photo and it was indeed the exact same place!

#94 displayname

displayname

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,033 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:43 PM

Wow, you look so pretty and cute... and young biggrin.gif

The shopping center's logo and stuff has changed heaps. hehe.

Sounds like a fun school excursion!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users