Photo

Mister Waiting4thesun is getting clucky!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: We're both going ga ga bout babies atm

Who got clucky first ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Did your Husband take any kind of supplements ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 mango

mango

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

I voted Him being clucky first. I've always wanted kids but there were things i wanted first (I wanted to buy a house first, which we did Oct 2006) Then by that xmas he was like come on, we have a house, lets have a baby.

I had to tell him no not just yet I'm not ready. Then by June 07 i started to get clucky, I had settled in our house and all. So we started thinking about trying but we had lots of things coming up that we were going to try in particular months.

We had planned to get married Oct This year 08. But I didnt want to be like 7 months preg and getting married (not because i dont beleive in having kids before marriage just didnt want to be huge) so we dicided to pull our wedding forward to Oct 07 and started trying fulltime. Luckly didn't take us very long about 3months. Romantically enough we feel pregnant on our Honeymoon. Best wedding present ever.

Now we are just waiting for our little pressie to come.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users