#1 Lisa@i-do

Lisa@i-do

i-do

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

As stated in the rules of the forum, the i-do forums are a commerical free zone, a place for our i-do members to chat about their weddings. It is also not a place for wedding businesses to give their advice/suggestions. I've had a lot of feedback lately from members who only want professional advice when they ask for it, and not in the forums. In saying this, we know how important it is for members to be able to seek professional advice, so Vesna Grasso Floral Designer is now available to answer all your questions regarding flowers. The link to her advice column on i-do is below:

http://www.i-do.com....e=838&Topic=116

Could all other professional floral designers leave all the advice to Vesna, and refrain from posting in the forum. Our members can seek their professional advice from Vesna if and when they need it.

Thank you,

Lisa@i-do
Married 11th March 2006
Our baby boy, Sam, born 31st December 2006

#2 kayla_kat

kayla_kat

Invisible

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,286 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:34 PM

thanks thats a really helpful advice column

#3 Guest_nik2204_Guest

Guest_nik2204_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:20 PM

Thanx Lees...

Helped heaps!

Luv, Nik. xoxo

#4 gillmatt

gillmatt

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

I am getting married in February next year and would like to have flowers that are fragrant in my bouquet but not roses. Can you tell me what would be in season at the time. We are having a black and white themed wedding and my dress is ivory.
Thanks

#5 coniefox

coniefox

• New User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

Thank your for your remind, i'm a newcomer, i also want share somthing about wedding in the forum if there have somthing wrong can you tell me at first?Thank you! smile.gif
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users