#31 LiAsh

LiAsh

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:51 AM

Hey Guys,

I went to the Body Shop over the weekend and checked out all their facial masks (they have about 5 different ones) and was given a few sample pots to take home (about 2-3 facials in each sample). I didn't realise they did this, so it was a nice surprise (I knew they had testers there, but not that they gave samples).

So anyway, I now have two different masks to try over the next few weeks to see which one works best on my skin, and then I can go back and purchase the one that I like best - and they're not that expensive - they were around $20-$30 per container, and you'd get almost 1 yrs worth of facials (going 1-2 per week) or more out of it.

Anyway, thats all! Didn't know how many others knew or not, so thought I'd let you know. Nice way to try things out and make sure you're not wasting your money on something that irritates your skin or doesn't work properly!

#32 Ozbrit

Ozbrit

Formerly Maxis_Girl

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:12 AM

I have pigmentation on my face and have always been carefull with my skin.
I have it on my forehead and moustache line (lucky me) and have had lazer to try and get rid of it but found it came back ($1000 for 3 treatments).

I have been told its a 'hormone' thing and often common with being on the pill (i was on the pill 9 years and only got it in the last 2 years)

Just thought id let u know!
Mum I Will Never Forget You 17/05/48-24/11/06

Eva Janice 6th July 2007
Harry Edward 23rd January 2009

#33 blondstarbride

blondstarbride

• New User
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 03:37 PM

That's awful!!!!!

I ahve skin pigmentation on my forehead - and have spent ALOT of money over the years...

GO TO A DOCTOR!!!!

There are creams available and tablets, and I'm on both! They worked for me. And now I just use products that I like - not all the stuff that costs a fortune and supposed to work miracles...

PM if you need more details.

All the best, and pay the Beauty Therapist no heed - it's her job to sell products not to make you feel crap!
J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users