I am so excited. We have started organising our honeymoon and i am SO excited!
- 24th September catch 23 hour flight to Heathrow
- Wait at Heathrow for 4 hours (honeymoon officially over, divorce proceedings begin)
- catch connecting flight to Athens and stay there for about 3 days
- ferry to Mykonos for 2 days
- ferry to Samos where H2B's family have a house. We are staying there for a couple of weeks.
- ferry to Santorini where we will blow our budget on that cool hotel with the Infinity Pool
- Ferry to Crete as i studied the minoans in highschool and am WAY excited
- then back to Athens for a night or so before we ferry to Bari in Italy
- Pick up peugeot we are leasing
- then we will cruise through Italy and France for 5 weeks before flying out of London
Have i mentioned I am excited! All up we will be away for 8 weeks. It will be the first time either of us have been in europe since we were little kids.
Bring it on!