3 replies to this topic

#1 Jo_S

Jo_S

Long time lurker, occasional poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:19 AM

With Tim and I looking at a possible move, we need to find ourselves a new dog club to train and compete with in agility and flyball!

So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any clubs in the Upper Hunter Valley (NSW), around the Singleton/Muswellbrook/Denman/Scone areas. Any help would be much appreciated!

rolleyes.gif
<center><font color=#cc00ff size=4>Jo & Tim</font><br /><font color=#cc00ff size=2>29th November 2003</font><br /><font color=#cc00ff size=2>Master James Mackenzie: 1st July 2005 - our Winter baby<br>Miss Sophie Heather: 25th November 2006 - Daddy's Birthday present</font><b>
Our two perfect bundles of joy - one of each!

#2 Ant

Ant

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 01:10 PM

Hi Jo, I can't help you with the clubs but have seen flyball on tele and it looks fabulous! My sister has a beagle that would be fab at agility but we are in Brissie - not much help. I hope you find somewhere. What sort of dog do you have?

Ant

PS I followed you wedding countdown - it was fabulous!
Anthea and Ben
11 October 2003

Nadia Clare
20 December 2005

Munchkin #2 due 4 Sep 07

#3 Jo_S

Jo_S

Long time lurker, occasional poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 01:38 PM

Our boy, Jett, is a 16 month-old pure-bred B&W Border Collie. He was bred to run and jump! So agility and flyball are perfect outlets for all of his excess energy!
You can see 4 pics of him at different stages of his life so far at:
http://groups.msn.co...dding/jett.msnw

Flyball is a fantastic sport, not only because it's social for the owners and the dogs, but also because ANY dog of ANY size and breed can do it! We have everything from terriers to BC's to viszler's in our club. Plus it's a fantastic spectator sport!

If anyone is in the Canberra area next weekend, as a part of the Canberra Royal Show is the National Flyball Championships (as well as an agility competition), so go along and watch these amazing athletes!

PS - I thoroughly enjoyed writing my wedding countdown. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! biggrin.gif
<center><font color=#cc00ff size=4>Jo & Tim</font><br /><font color=#cc00ff size=2>29th November 2003</font><br /><font color=#cc00ff size=2>Master James Mackenzie: 1st July 2005 - our Winter baby<br>Miss Sophie Heather: 25th November 2006 - Daddy's Birthday present</font><b>
Our two perfect bundles of joy - one of each!

#4 Ant

Ant

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:42 PM

Jo, he is gorgeous!! My brother and sister in law have a border collie aswell. He is huge!! But IKWYM about excess energy!!

Ant

Anthea and Ben
11 October 2003

Nadia Clare
20 December 2005

Munchkin #2 due 4 Sep 07

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users