10 replies to this topic

#1 Miss_Lisa

Miss_Lisa

nearly there...

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:50 AM

Well, I suppose the title says it all, all I seem to be having lately is nightmare after nightmare, it's really horrible and I'm waking up every morning tired dry.gif

They're so long and involved too, I can't remember what most of them are about but when I'd have nightmares as a child I'd wake up when I was frightened the most.. now the dream just continues on a bit more peacefully and turns into another nightmare, either related or completely unrelated!

I'm happy during the day, I'm getting a bit of exercise and eating pretty well, does anyone know what causes this? If I don't have a good night's sleep soon I might go a bit bonkers blink.gif
<center>IPB Image<center>

#2 *Ali*

*Ali*

Loving life

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:32 PM

I'm in the same boat as you! I always have terrible nightmares & you're so right, they are exhausting!!

I have re-occuring nightmares too. I dream about war alot, John leaves me, my puppy dies, my friends/family die and other bizzare things. They don't make any sense either!

I remember all of mine though & I often get flashes through the day of dreams that I've had.

We can go bonkers together!!!!! laugh.gif
Someday everything will all make perfect sense... So for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason...

#3 Aprilbride

Aprilbride

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:13 PM

Don't know if it helps but l generally get nightmares when l'm too hot in bed blink.gif

#4 JC_1984

JC_1984

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,663 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (*Ali* @ Dec 6 2005, 01:32 PM)
I'm in the same boat as you! I always have terrible nightmares & you're so right, they are exhausting!!

I have re-occuring nightmares too. I dream about war alot, John leaves me, my puppy dies, my friends/family die and other bizzare things. They don't make any sense either!

I remember all of mine though & I often get flashes through the day of dreams that I've had.

We can go bonkers together!!!!! laugh.gif

what she said ^ ^ ^

JC x x

#5 tara_sarah

tara_sarah

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:50 PM

Ditto.

I have some really terrible dreams, wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but feel really relaxed blink.gif then when i get back into bed and fall asleep, i fall back into the same bad dream!! Other times i wake up and get up and feel really scared walking through the house, and i can't wait to jump back into bed and fall asleep!! laugh.gif

I find that the dreams increase in severity and frequency closer to significant dates in my life, and stress.

My sleeping patterns were really screwed a while back so i went to see a massage therapist (who could tell by looking at me that i was tired as!) so she massaged in a certain way that pretty much sent me to sleep for 24 hours straight! I found after that for quite a while, my sleep was much more peaceful and not disturbed smile.gif

#6 belyndam

belyndam

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:04 PM

have any of you been eating alot of cheese. Alledgedly there is something in cheese which will firstly make you have a restless night and secondly will make you have very vivid dreams.
user posted image

Matthew and Belinda - 11th February 2006

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.ma...ersion=6,0,0,0" width="632" height="300" id="preview-external" align="middle">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.momento.c...l&title=Belinda and Matthew " />
<param name="menu" value="false" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<embed src="http://www.momento.c...l&title=Belinda and Matthew " quality="high" menu="false" wmode="transparent" width="632" height="300" name="preview" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" />
</object>

#7 jantastic

jantastic

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,971 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:58 PM

i have heaps of bad dreams all the time, and i have trouble sleeping. My guy says the cheese and dairy thing too. I think that it's more stress. but yeah, stupid dreams switch from Vampires and Bunyips (i blame my father's bedtime stories when i was a kid) to family dying, going to my own funeral and watching...

ive even gotten to the stage where my man wakes me up cos im crying or grinding my teeth or screaming at someone.
Oh, i also talk during nightmares.
Glad to hear there are some more crazy people like me out there smile.gif
i found that going to the gym heaps at night helps, it makes me so tired that i just dont wake up.

development is a journey, not a race

#8 ~A+N~

~A+N~

i-do addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:39 PM

Add me too! lol...gosh i can't remember the last time i slept well - nightmare free..... sad.gif

#9 ~~Neek~~

~~Neek~~

Conceived with PCOS

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,249 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (cinderella.girl @ Feb 10 2006, 01:39 PM)
Add me too! lol...gosh i can't remember the last time i slept well - nightmare free..... sad.gif

Me three!

It's really draining and alot more intense when I'm under stress.

<center>IPB Image</center>
<center>Neek & Mark ~ 05th November 2005</center>
<center>Amelie Belle 29th November 2007</center>

#10 RhiannonMichael&Baby

RhiannonMichael&Baby

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,649 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:49 PM

I had a horrible, horrible dream last night.

It was so incredibly graphic. Every aspect was so clear, right down to what clothing everybody was wearing. sad.gif

xoxo

#11 RhiannonMichael&Baby

RhiannonMichael&Baby

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,649 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (RhiannonMichael&Baby @ Mar 30 2006, 08:49 PM)
I had a horrible, horrible dream last night.

It was so incredibly graphic. Every aspect was so clear, right down to what clothing everybody was wearing. sad.gif

xoxo

It came true. sad.gif

I just got a few details wrong.

I was driving, not like Michael was in my dream. And I hit a concrete wall after swerving to avoid a blue car, not a person wearing a blue shirt as in the dream.

And it wasn't a roundabout like in the dream. The revolutions/turning experience I had was me doing 360's on the middle of the motorway at 100km/h.

Still incredibly, incredibly shaken. How I didn't manage to kill, or at the very least, injure myself I will never know.
Michael raced to me from work & I'm home and safe now.

Feeling a bit scattered at the moment - apologies for the rambled post.

xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users