Photo

Days of the Week

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Which day of the week was / will be you wedding day?

Which day of the week was / will be you wedding day?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Mrs_Thingo

Mrs_Thingo

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 02:09 PM

We got married on a Saturday. Originally I wanted to get married on Saturday, 20 September 2003 as it would have been a year to the day that Matt proposed, but we were talked out of it by lots of people as the weather down here can be unpredictable at the best of times, let alone mid September!!

We chose the 15 November just well because! I called out two dates to Matt (he was cooking dinner). These were 16/11 and 21/11 (I was looking at the wrong year! Stupid me!). Matt had picked the 16th November and after we'd consulted the correct calendar, we realised that it was a Sunday - PROBLEM - the church we wanted doesn't do Sunday weddings! So we changed it to 15/11/03 and the day couldn't have been more perfect!! (well it could have been a little less blustery and a few degrees cooler but ah well!!).

biggrin.gif
IPB Image

#17 Mrs K

Mrs K

Frilling in the hills

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Mrs_Thingo @ Feb 18 2004, 03:09 PM)
We got married on a Saturday. Originally I wanted to get married on Saturday, 20 September 2003

Great date!!! wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users