user posted image
Became Husband and Wife April 8th 2006

#34 mrs bradley

mrs bradley

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:51 PM

If you don't mind doing rude/ naughty games then try pin the penis on the man. I am doing it at my hens night. It doesn't really need explaining - just the same as pin the tail on the donkey. Only with a penis and man!!! The person who gets the closest wins!!
IPB Image

#35 Rochelle

Rochelle

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:18 PM

I have made up a picture version of the famous couple game. If anybody wants me to email them a copy, let me know.

Thanks. smile.gif

#36 lisanluke

lisanluke

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

You blind fold 2 people and have them kneel down. Give them each a large piece of playdough. Give them 1 minute to construct the perfect penis.

Hilarious when you cant see what your doing.

Vote at the end on the best one!

#37 mrs bradley

mrs bradley

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:20 PM

Getting your virginity back

Put whipped cream in a bowl ( the can stuff not thickened cream whipped up) and hide a cherry in it.Your guests then have to get the cherry out with their mouth!!
IPB Image

#38 indigo

indigo

FARTY OWLS!

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,733 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:47 AM

Toilet Paper Facts
Get a toilet roll and ask every girl to take as many sheets as she wants and pass it around the group. Once that is done then announce for every sheet you have, you have to give a fact about yourself. ie, could be a silly fact or anything you want to tell the group about yourself. Its amazing what comments come out once you have had a couple of wines !!!

Sausage Races
You put a sausage in one leg of a stocking and tie the other leg around your waist. Place a bottle on the floor between your legs and while bending forward you have to try and get the sausage in the bottle. The first person to do this wins!

How well does the bride know the groom?
Ask the groom 20 or so questions about himself. At the shower, have everyone ask how well they think the bride knows her groom. Have them write down how many of the questions they think she will get right.

Some question ideas are: "What was his first pet and it's name?". "His favourite....music group, colour, and so on." "How old was he when.... he had his first kiss, etc."

A twist on this game is the following:
Write individual questions/answers to trivia about the groom on pieces of paper. Have guests take turns asking the bride the questions. Every time she gets one wrong she has to put a piece of bubble gum (no sticks!) in her mouth. It is pretty funny when she tries answering the last questions with a mouthful of gum and saliva!

Hunk-in-a-Balloon
You take a total of 25 balloons, (more or less depending on the amount of guests) and put either a picture and/or description of a man inside the balloon. After the balloons have been blown up and passed around, each lady pops her balloon with a provided pin. The lady who finds the hunk or groom is the winner!

Make up the bride
Get a variety of colours of cosmetics, (bright reds, greens, purples, the louder and bolder the colour, the better). Ask for volunteers. Have the bride sit in the middle of the room. Have the volunteer choose a cosmetic. Blindfold the volunteer. Blindfolded volunteers are to "make-up" the bride. Then, the bride and make-up artists pose for a photo. This gets absolutely hilarious

Bride Bingo
Ahead of time prepare bingo boards. The spaces should be the letters ‘b’, ‘r’, ‘i’, ‘d’ and ‘e’. If you use prepared ones, call numbers to find winners. But for real fun, hand the guests empty boards to which they add words related to showers, weddings, honeymoons i.e. cake, garter, wine, champagne, ring, minister or priest, bouquet, bride, groom, caterer, rehearsal dinner... Then call off the names so people can mark their cards. Winners win just like Bingo.

Video Greeting Card
Set up a video camera, ready to record, in a quieter room of the house or shower location. Instruct each of the guests to sit in a designated chair with the camera already focused on that particular spot. When the guest is ready, she (or he)can push the "record" button (or have someone else push it) and record a personal "video greeting" for the bride, giving advice, wishing her well, etc.

When finished, they just stop the recording and leave it for the next guest. The host can then give the video to the bride for a keepsake. (The newer video cameras usually come with remote controls, so the guest can "record" from the "hot seat!")

Name the Bride
Ask your shower guests to bring a picture of themselves as brides. Tape the pictures (carefully, so as not to damage them) to a display board. Number the pictures on the board, not on the pictures. Ask guests to write down the name of the bride next to the corresponding number. If the shower has "brides" of all ages, guessing the correct answer is more difficult and it is fun to see the array of bridal gowns.

Hot Cucumber
This game is similar to hot potato but instead of using a potato, you use a cucumber. The guests form a circle and try to pass the cucumber from between their legs to the next person using only their legs. When the music stops, the person left with the cucumber between their legs loses. The game goes on until there is one person left.

Honeymoon Ramblings:
Give each guest a piece of paper and a marker. Have them put the paper on the floor in front of them. Let them then try to bend over and trace their right hand on the paper. However, they must do this without bending their knees at all! While everyone is attempting to do this, have one person record on a piece of paper what everyone is saying while they are trying to do this. Once everyone is done, announce "This is what (bride's name) is going to say on her wedding night." Then read all of the responses. Some of the responses might include:
• "No way."
• "This really hurts."
• "This is easier than I thought it would be."
• "I can almost reach it."
• Let the bride have the sayings as a keepsake.

The Condom Queen Game:
(Supplies - Lubricated condoms, bananas (slightly green), and hand lotion. To play this game, divide into equal teams of three or more players. Give each team a condom and an unripe banana. Prior to playing, unwrap the condoms and place them on the tip of the bananas. Have the players sit in a circle. Hand each team one banana with an unrolled condom on the tip of it. Then put a large squirt of hand lotion into the palm of each player's dominant hand (usually the right). On the count of three the first player must unroll the condom down onto the banana then roll it back up again. When she is done, she then passes the banana and the condom to the next player, who repeats the process. Keep playing and passing until everyone has had a turn. When the last player is finished, she must wave the condom and the banana in the air while the whole team shouts, "We are the Condom Queens!" Give each player on the winning team an unopened package of condoms as a prize.

Bridal Shower Game Peculiar Game
This is a rather peculiar game
It really does not have a name
It's simple to play as a game should be
You just do as you're told, you see
So now if you'll please give me your attention
We'll put an end to this suspension
In the end, whoever scores the most
Will receive a prize of which to boast
Now since you're all fashionable girls
Give yourself 5 if you have any pearls
You may add 3 if your toes peek out
And earrings will give you 2 more to shout
Score yourself 5 if you show any red
Add 6 more for a curl on your head
Now before you think you are going to win
Take away 2 for each safety pin
Give yourself 6 if your pants are tight
Add 1 for a scarf which is just about right
Add 5 more if your shoes are black
And take away 3 for a zipper in back
Now count all your buttons, for each you get 2
And take away 1 for each button that's blue
Give yourself 5 if your heels are high
And why not take 10 for the green in your eye
10 more points for a rose on your clothes
Take away 5 if you forgot to wear hose
If your husband you kissed today - add 9
If you didn't subtract 12 - you're subject to fine
This is the end...there isn't anymore
Who is the lucky lady with the highest score?

Bridal Shower Game Exchanging Gifts
You will need some floor space to play this one... get everyone in a circle and place some wrapped gifts in the centre, usually a number less than the number of guests that arrive. Wrap them in all different size boxes, and colours and pretty them up with a bow or unique wrapping paper. The gifts should range from a really cheap joke or an inexpensive (like the anything less then $1.00 stores) to a few nicer gifts (bath beads, little picture frame ..etc.) Set a timer for about 10 minutes (longer if you have more then 15 guests). Start with the Bride-to-be. Give her a set of dice and tell her to roll them. If she gets doubles, she picks out a prize in the centre of the circle. Then start passing the dice around the circle. Anyone that gets doubles may take a prize from the circle. Once all the prizes from the centre are gone (this is where the FUN begins!) the guests can start to taking gifts from the other guests, when they roll doubles or "trade" with another guest. Keep passing the dice around until the timer goes off. Whoever has the gift at the end gets to keep it! It is funny to see what gift the guests start fighting over because of the shape/size of the box or even the wrapping paper. Nine times out of ten the guests end up fighting over that joke gift! ...NOTE... as you may have been able to guess, NONE of the gifts can be opened until the timer goes off at the end!

IPB Image
Just so blessed: Keely Grace, Imogen Elise, Jakobi Jai and my better half Steve

#39 IcertainlyDo

IcertainlyDo

• New User
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:00 AM

A few years ago I helped out with a freinds hen's night and made a pinata...in the shape of a p*nis ofcourse. I filled it with penis shapped lollies, regualr lollies, penis whistles and things like that. Was a lot of fun and we had a great time.

If you have enough time, they are relatively easy to make - I had painted it up as well and it looked fairly...ummm...lifelike!!

<BLINGYBLOB.COM COUNTDOWN BEGIN /> <embed src="http://www.blingyblo...Countdown1.swf" flashVars="MovieOvers=0&TitleOvers=0&BGOvers=2&TextExpiration=Countdown%20complete%21&TextTitle=Belinda%20and%20Ben%20get%20married%21%21&GlowColor=null&NumsColor=16777215&TextColor=0&BGColor=16711833&Second=0&Minute=0&Hour=0&Day=20&Month=11&Year=2010&" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="index_admin" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" /><br><a href="http://www.blingyblo...dex.htm">Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!</a><br> <BLINGYBLOB.COM COUNTDOWN END />

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users