34 replies to this topic

#31 Sar

Sar

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:08 PM

I have pale skin as well and I have had two tans done. I love them!!! No choco babes in sight. I get SUnfx and the light colour. Bewarned though it does rub off, especially if you sweat. But a tan done well looks great in photos!!

Olando James!IPB Image

Our wedding

#32 **Bree**

**Bree**

• frequent poster
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

I had a spray tan for my wedding also I think the girl used Bonza Bronze and its great I had it done on the Friday and was married on the Sunday, I got a little on the inside of my dress but nothing you could see.

I have also had sunFX and that makes me really dark but after a couple of days it rinses off into a really nice brown

I echo the comments of all the other girls get a trial and take not of what it looks like on day two or three usually by then its a nice natural look

THE DAY I MARRIED THE MAN I LOVE!!
24TH SEPTEMBER 2006
Matthew & Bree

#33 **Bree**

**Bree**

• frequent poster
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

I had a spray tan for my wedding also I think the girl used Bonza Bronze and its great I had it done on the Friday and was married on the Sunday, I got a little on the inside of my dress but nothing you could see.

I have also had sunFX and that makes me really dark but after a couple of days it rinses off into a really nice brown

I echo the comments of all the other girls get a trial and take note of what it looks like on day two or three usually by then its a nice natural look

24TH SEPTEMBER 2006
Matthew & Bree

#34 **Bree**

**Bree**

• frequent poster
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

I echo the comments of all the other girls get a trial and take note of what it looks like on day two or three usually by then its a nice natural look

24TH SEPTEMBER 2006
Matthew & Bree

#35 toffee

toffee

Lifes Good!

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,001 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:34 AM

i had it for my wedding & so did my BM's & to be honest i was really happy with it. I think its a personal thing. I would recommend trialling it before the wedding to make sure its to your liking. I had mine done on the thursday night for my saturday wedding, i would recommend the same timing as well to have it done before hand.

I got married on a 35 degree day though so i will admit the inside of my dress did have spray tans sweat marks on it but i did come out with the dry cleaning & you couldn't see it on the day, but if you have a particularly light fabric dress you may want to reconsider.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users