• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 garry

garry

• New User
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 12:43 PM

Hi chic chic - sorry but no, unfortunately I am based in Melbourne so I don't have any great knowledge of Sydney disco companies - but earlier in this topic particularly in my answer to banana pancakes, who also lives in Sydney but is having her wedding reception in Perth (scroll back and have a quick read) I have outlined what I think is a foolproof method for "sorting out" disco companies - what questions to ask, what details you need to get etc. Just "do your homework" thoroughly, even it means talking to 3 or 4 disco companies a day for several days, and then after that sorting thru all the answers they give you, and the brochures, photos etc that hopefully they will all send you. Ask questions about EVERYTHING. Nail down every last detail. It's a bit of a pain in the butt, but it's worth it in the end to avoid being disappointed on your big day.

#47 Traci

Traci

• New User
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:58 PM

I gave an ex Moby DJ a trial once...told him not to come back after the first day....he seemed unprogrammable to me...LOL

#48 MMMM

MMMM

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 08:46 PM

I don't have an issue with Gary's opinion. It's his lack of respect for other's opinions that is ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users