• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 motherbug

motherbug

• New User
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:49 PM

My best friend has been really stressed with her marriage lately. Her husband is a doctor and he's really busy. These past few months, she told me that her husband has been really irritable and short-tempered. Her husband has a small clinic aside from the hospital where he also works. What my friend asked me was if I knew of a way to help his husband with his work? I always see her husband lugging charts, books, journals and other paperwork from one place to another. So my question is, is there a way of helping him go paperless? Sort of like online banking but for doctors. I'd really prefer if many doctors or institutions already use this. Has something like this been invented yet?

I'm sorry but I don't really know much about techie stuff so please bear with me. Thanks!

#2 exoticsway

exoticsway

• New User
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

It depends on the medical specialty of your friend's husband. I believe there are apps made for specific doctors. I found an article online maybe you could check it out.

Twelve Mobile Apps for Your Medical Practice

#3 motherbug

motherbug

• New User
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE(exoticsway @ Feb 3 2015, 06:28 PM) View Post

It depends on the medical specialty of your friend's husband. I believe there are apps made for specific doctors. I found an article online maybe you could check it out.

Twelve Mobile Apps for Your Medical Practice

Hi. Thanks. I showed the article you posted to my friend and her husband. This really got Luis (my friend's husband) interested. He did some research and said there are electronic health records systems available (and yes, sort of like online banking. I was right!). He called his former colleagues and asked for recommendations. It seems like some of his friends already use the EHR from HealthFusion. I wonder if this is reliable? I'd feel terrible if it turned out bad since I was the one who started all this.

Anyway, my friend was laughing at me since she said my post looks weird. She said asking advice for another person's husband is weird. LOL Is it? But I'd be really happy if I was able to help them. My friend was really miserable these past few months.

#4 exoticsway

exoticsway

• New User
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE(motherbug @ Feb 5 2015, 01:29 AM) View Post

Hi. Thanks. I showed the article you posted to my friend and her husband. This really got Luis (my friend's husband) interested. He did some research and said there are electronic health records systems available (and yes, sort of like online banking. I was right!). He called his former colleagues and asked for recommendations. It seems like some of his friends already use the EHR from HealthFusion. I wonder if this is reliable? I'd feel terrible if it turned out bad since I was the one who started all this.

Anyway, my friend was laughing at me since she said my post looks weird. She said asking advice for another person's husband is weird. LOL Is it? But I'd be really happy if I was able to help them. My friend was really miserable these past few months.

Glad I was able to contribute. Good luck to your husband's friend LOL biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users