#1 Caitlinh

Caitlinh

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:28 PM

Photo Booth Hire

Hi everyone,

I have decided to have a photo booth at our wedding next year.
We initially shopped around and finally settled on a Sydney company called Clikpic Photo Booths. I would highly recommend their service. You can check them out at www.clikpic.com.au

I am planning to have a traditional white setting at the reception and wanted to discuss any ideas you may have for positioning and decorating the booth.

I was hoping for some inspiration on deciding a theme and for adding some bling like fairy lights or sparkles.

I would appreciate any ideas you might have and would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Caitlin

#2 Lizbeth C

Lizbeth C

• New User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:32 AM

I think that if you keep the decoration of the photo booth simple the pictures would turn out much better. If you want it to be like fairy lights maybe add decorative lights on the background or glitter. Good luck!

QUOTE(Caitlinh @ Dec 1 2014, 09:28 PM) View Post

Photo Booth Hire

Hi everyone,

I have decided to have a photo booth at our wedding next year.
We initially shopped around and finally settled on a Sydney company called Clikpic Photo Booths. I would highly recommend their service. You can check them out at www.clikpic.com.au

I am planning to have a traditional white setting at the reception and wanted to discuss any ideas you may have for positioning and decorating the booth.

I was hoping for some inspiration on deciding a theme and for adding some bling like fairy lights or sparkles.

I would appreciate any ideas you might have and would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Caitlin

I think that if you keep the decoration of the photo booth simple the pictures would turn out much better. If you want it to be like fairy lights maybe add decorative lights on the background or glitter. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users