• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SoniaFielders

SoniaFielders

• New User
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

I am going to be one of my friend's bridesmaids next year and I've been thinking of having facial but it is bit expensive. My skin is dry and has some marks due to pimples and her wedding is on February and I want to have a beautiful and glowing skin on that day also.

< link removed >

#2 blakefriend

blakefriend

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:32 PM

There are many home remedies from which you can get the glowing skin and it does not have any side effects also. So just take half banana and 1tpsp oats and little milk and mix them to get the little thick paste and apply it for 5 min regularly which will give you glowing skin and last but not the least drink lots of water regularly. You can get more information by visiting the website.

#3 SoniaFielders

SoniaFielders

• New User
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 01:19 AM

Thanks for the tip Blake, I found a good facial mask on the web and I used it. I ordered some Essenzza Health natural facial masks with Argan oil and Vitamin C it leaves my skin beautiful and rejuvenated. I also ordered natural facial cleansing from them.

< link removed >

#4 Tessa Page

Tessa Page

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

For a glowing skin, following a proper and healthy diet is very important. Your diet must contain 70% liquid food like green tea, fruit juices and veggies that have great antioxidant properties.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users