• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrsHickmott

MrsHickmott

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Lately i have been hearing this question alot about weather to pay the money to hire a videographer? Im my personal experience i would say YES!!!!

Looking at a local mid range priced video package we though wow its so expensive we paid $2500 to have 2 video guys for 10 hours. In the end we got a edited highlight reel (5 mins) and full video (13 mins) we also we given the orginal non edited version of our full ceremony.

They did an amazing job by capturing the feel for the day we had a small wedding of 50-60 guests so we could share the video with our friends who didnt attend and for those that did too.

We have watched the video heaps and its easily shared around and we look ta it more than our wedding pics.

to us it was worth every cent and i cant wait for my children and granchildren to see it all the vows we promised ect.

SO to sum up i believe a good videographer is worth the money. See our highlight reel and full video below to see what i mean.

Our Highligh Reel

Full Wedding Video

#2 christinaroberts

christinaroberts

• New User
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

I totally agree with you. Wedding photos and video are the two most important things that make the wedding alive after so many years. Each and every moment of the wedding day can be captured in them which we will treasure for years and years. So, money doesn't matter while hiring wedding photographer. You had taken a great step to make your special memories alive.

--------------------------
Glorious wedding cards designs

#3 Arthur

Arthur

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

Yes it is definitely worth it to hire a professional photographer for that kind of unique moment of your life. I-do and many other websites will give you a large range of creatives. I also discovered Kapcher.co. Good luck for your selection !

#4 Mariam Surtie

Mariam Surtie

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

yes ! I totally agree with MrsHickmott.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users