Photo

Employment query...any lawyers in the house?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheWeapon

TheWeapon

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

Hi ladies

It looks like I'm going to be made redundant. Without going into lots of detail, I was wondering if there is a lawyer in the forum who might be able to point me in the right direction to have my agreement looked at...I want to get as much benefit from my entitlements smile.gif.

I have to have officially accepted by Tuesday, so any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks

Leese
IPB Image

#2 Lemon

Lemon

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE(TheWeapon @ Mar 8 2014, 06:33 PM) View Post

Hi ladies

It looks like I'm going to be made redundant. Without going into lots of detail, I was wondering if there is a lawyer in the forum who might be able to point me in the right direction to have my agreement looked at...I want to get as much benefit from my entitlements smile.gif.

I have to have officially accepted by Tuesday, so any help would be most appreciated!

Thanks

Leese

If you can't find a lawyer in time, you could talk to a financial advisor if you know one?
I got my SIL a financial advisor to look over my redundancy documents and agreement before I signed to make sure I was getting everything I was entitled to. I only had overnight to decide and thankfully she was able to tell me exactly what I was entitled to and read the emails to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off.

#3 TheWeapon

TheWeapon

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(BlueBug @ Mar 8 2014, 05:45 PM) View Post

If you can't find a lawyer in time, you could talk to a financial advisor if you know one?
I got my SIL a financial advisor to look over my redundancy documents and agreement before I signed to make sure I was getting everything I was entitled to. I only had overnight to decide and thankfully she was able to tell me exactly what I was entitled to and read the emails to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off.

I don't have anything in writing yet, just an email the gives a draft calculation of the payout figure, what I want is someone to look at my current agreement.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users