How to stop / avoid snoring especially when a couple has just gotten married, usually you are ashamed of your new partner to discover that you are actually snoring
I Have read these reminders how to stop or avoid snoring.
-Establish a routine. Be sure to go to bed at the same time every night.
- Have a regular exercise./ work out
- Put your bed a little higher near the headboard to raise its head by 4-5 inches. This can help you stop your tongue from falling towards the back of your throat, which can result in a blocked airway.
- Avoid sedatives & antihistamines.
- Quit smoking to reduce the inflammation of the airway.
- Get your home a little moist if its too dry, you should use a humidifier ( brands like Vicks, Euky Bear,Ionmax,Beurer,DéLonghi ) Dry air can cause snoring & choking as well while asleep.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users