• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rhiankadi

Rhiankadi

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hi ladies, I am looking to get marred in thailand in a couple of years. our budget is quite low...i was hoping for under $10k not including flights or accomodation Obviously. He anyone managed this or recommend anywhere burning of the resorts seen to include what I want or include other stuff I don't want thats tipping me over budget.

I love indigo pearl but not sure we can afford it, alcohol seems to take us over too. So I thought mate we could hire a villa or rental and an event planner, that way I can organise what I want and source our own alcohol cheap.

any ideas welcome. We are looking at phuket or nearby. smile.gif I'm not sure how many guests, there's about 16 in my family about 10 of my friends and 10 of my partners friends...he isn't close with his family but his mums afraid of flying, his sister i don't know if she can afford it and nor his brother...

#2 ely_t

ely_t

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

Hi There,

I am just planning a wedding in Thailand myself @ The Village Coconut Island and it is working out more expensive than I thought. Basically the wedding part is going to cost $8k but thats not including the accommodation and that is for 50 people, with the ceremony, reception and a bar tab. All up it will be about $12K as I am paying for my parents accommodation and that sort of thing but hopefully this gives you something to work with.

A friend of mine got married in a holiday house down in Blairgowie and 20 of us stayed the night for 2 nights, she had about 60 people all up and that came in at $8k and she was very budget concious.

So anyway I hope this helps you reach a decision smile.gif

Good luck! smile.gif

#3 Lizzy108

Lizzy108

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:15 AM

Thailand sounds fabulous!!! Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users