2 replies to this topic

#1 VintageBeauties

VintageBeauties

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Found!!!!! [u]

The perfect engagement ring…a total princess ring to die for! *SIGH*….if only I didn’t already have a ring sleep.gif

It doesn’t get any better than this… wub.gif

Spectacular Art Deco Vintage Diamond Engagement Ring. Total Diamond Weight 1.14 Carats. Old European Cut Diamond. Platinum. Bliss.

Spectacular Art Deco Vintage Diamond Engagement Ring

I'm very found of sweet little Art Deco rings but this one is not demure in any way. It is BIG, BOLD and will knock your socks off! The ring holds just over 1 carat of Diamonds (1.14 to be exact), and the colour of all the diamonds is stunning (all F/G). The big marquise cut shoulder diamonds are rather unique and opulent. The setting is very beautiful but on this ring it hardly gets noticed as the diamonds steal the show.

The bright white round diamond cleverly looks so much bigger (looks like 1.00ct+!) in the clever square setting. Like all excellent quality Old European Diamonds the wide facets bounce off chunky rainbow shards of light. Mesmerising. The Old European Diamond has been cut and faceted wonderfully and sparkles constantly. The diamonds catch the light with every movement of the finger. Old cut diamonds just love soft light and showing off their rainbow colours.

If you love Art Deco designs or just love stunning design, then you will love this classic ring from that iconic period in time. Rings from this period were beautifully handmade and this rings excellent condition reflects the superior craftsmanship of the jeweller who made it and the quality Platinum and Iridium used. Art Deco rings are coveted pieces for modern brides because of their quality, great value old cut diamonds and timeless style.

Sorry, but there’s nothing like an old cut diamond. For me they are like ‘love at first sight’. Not bland and sterile like many modern cut diamonds. Old cut diamonds are individual with deep sparkle and big wide facets that bounce rainbow colours. They have a special elegant sparkle reflecting the light that has moved within them for decades. Old diamond cuts return light in colourful rich blocky patterns while newly cut stones return light in needle like shards.

For me it’s no competition and the old cut diamonds win every time!

#2 StaceyR

StaceyR

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

Its stunning. I love art deco styles!! wub.gif

#3 sparkler1983

sparkler1983

• New User
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Oh wow! They look a bit like mine rolleyes.gif I got the Ava Pivoine design so hubby to be has bought himself many favours for years to come from me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users