• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bez

bez

• New User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

this happened a long time ago, but it still freaks me out whenever i think about it.

I ahd broken up with my bf for about a year. i think i still harbored feelings for me although they were fading as how broken heals normally heal right.

Anyway, I dreamt we were just hanging out when suddenly he turned and told me that he was seeing someone. So i asked if he loved her and he just averted his eyes and kept quiet. I then said well it looks like you are just dating her because it looks good on paper, on the surface.. and asked what her name was. and he told me

Well, then a week later, i was talking to his good frd which was mine as well and telling her about this dream and that the new gf's name started with T, she looked at me in shock and said omg! you are right on all three counts. he has a gf, it looks good on paper and her name starts with T!

I immediately freaked out. ok, rant over. Just wanted to see if you guys have similar expereicnes. COuld it be we were so connected that somehow we communicated in my sleep? or was it just coincidence?

"I’m sorry but did I never mention
I’m better off with you
‘Cause now I think it’s time that you understood
We’re better off as two" - Frankmusik

#2 * MsSassy *

* MsSassy *

Constantly Growing

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Not sure if this is a spam post or an anon. But it is likely that u subconscious has tuned into something. Are u dating this guy and is he having a relationship with another person??

#3 bez

bez

• New User
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE(* MsSassy * @ Mar 21 2013, 11:57 AM) View Post

Not sure if this is a spam post or an anon. But it is likely that u subconscious has tuned into something. Are u dating this guy and is he having a relationship with another person??

er i am not spam, i really had this freaky dream... i am not dating, we broke up a while back. I dreamt that he told me he had a gf and it came true like in the dream.
"I’m sorry but did I never mention
I’m better off with you
‘Cause now I think it’s time that you understood
We’re better off as two" - Frankmusik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users