Photo

Where can I find a Grecian-style one shoulder dress?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hey chicks,

I am after a dress like this one, but in white or a pale colour. I've got a day and a half in Sydney next week to shop. Does anyone have any suggestions of places I could look? I don't know Sydney super well but I'll be in the CBD mostly although we have a car so could get to a big shopping centre if needed. I just don't want to waste valuable time looking in shops that are no good.

IPB Image

Thank you thank you thank you!
Piper 08/12/12
Scooby 08/04/13
Playing together on Rainbow Bridge

#2 Kookies

Kookies

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

I can't see the picture you posted, but having recently been on the hunt for something similar I'd suggest:

- Lisa Ho as a really lovely version of this dress but it was $$$
- Ted Baker in the CBD Westfield has a few one shouldered maxi numbers - not sure about the colour scheme you are after though.
- Coast also in Westfield in the CBD had a few one shouldered dresses
- Both Myer and DJs in the city have quite big dress selections to and are attached to Westfield so that might be a good option for you.

Chain store wise, Zara always turns over their stock so you might get lucky in there as more summery things are coming through (again its in Westfied so you won't have to go far.

Happy shopping!

#3 Guest_Windsor_Guest

Guest_Windsor_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

I bought one at Forever New about this time last year. Haven't been in there recently but they've always got lots of light and floaty stuff.

Sheike also have lots of more formal maxi styles so you might find something there. I find their fit a bit odd for me though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users