8 replies to this topic

#1 LaPist0la

LaPist0la

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

Hello everyone;

My fiance and I will be getting married in March 2014. We are looking for either a combined or single Photographer and Videographer for our wedding day. We have been looking at prices online and I feel as though the prices being outlined for photography are over priced.

We are looking for someone who will do both the photography and videography at both a reasonable price and job. We are not looking for any video or photo's too fancy or over the top. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know biggrin.gif

#2 Issie

Issie

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(LaPist0la @ Aug 8 2012, 01:44 PM) View Post

Hello everyone;

My fiance and I will be getting married in March 2014. We are looking for either a combined or single Photographer and Videographer for our wedding day. We have been looking at prices online and I feel as though the prices being outlined for photography are over priced.

We are looking for someone who will do both the photography and videography at both a reasonable price and job. We are not looking for any video or photo's too fancy or over the top. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know biggrin.gif

Hi LaP,

My girlfriend used Vogue Video and Photography in March and they were very pleased with the results. I don't know whether they fit to your budget but my friend thought they were excellent value for the cost. I am definitely going to check them out!!
Issie

#3 LaPist0la

LaPist0la

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE(Issie @ Aug 8 2012, 01:55 PM) View Post

Hi LaP,

My girlfriend used Vogue Video and Photography in March and they were very pleased with the results. I don't know whether they fit to your budget but my friend thought they were excellent value for the cost. I am definitely going to check them out!!
Issie

Thank you for the recommendation. Does anyone else have any recommendations?

#4 Miss_Mel

Miss_Mel

• New User
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE(LaPist0la @ Aug 8 2012, 02:17 PM) View Post

Thank you for the recommendation. Does anyone else have any recommendations?

What Location? smile.gif

www.facebook.com/MelDavisMK

#5 Constance

Constance

• New User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hi,

I got married last year and I choose Sydphotos for the photos and video. DH and I were really happy by the result and the price. During the reception the photograph got along with all the guests so now we have plenty of souvenirs. Check it out.

The best maybe is to compare prices on internet.

Good luck and have a wonderful day ! :D

#6 elyi

elyi

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hi there,

Check out www.richardgrainger.com.au

He does some amazing work. He's based in Brisbane but he's keen on travelling and his prices are reasonable.

#7 ellenturner

ellenturner

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

I didnt go to this wedding but a girl from work did and said the photographer did the photos as well as this little video clip which I really liked
She said I cant post the link but the photographer was www.neilfenelonphotography.com.au

#8 vivkla

vivkla

• New User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:59 AM

Hey guys! We booked Epic Photography for our Wedding in Port Douglas. Chris was happy to travel and funny enough, the cost of photo and video and travel was the same as just photo in Port Douglas!! Crazy
You can check out their work here
http://weddings.epic...g-photographer/
Viv

#9 Mergula

Mergula

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE(vivkla @ Apr 26 2015, 08:59 AM) View Post

Hey guys! We booked Epic Photography for our Wedding in Port Douglas. Chris was happy to travel and funny enough, the cost of photo and video and travel was the same as just photo in Port Douglas!! Crazy
You can check out their work here
http://weddings.epic...g-photographer/
Viv

I love how Photographers Advertise them self here, They can't even see that those post were in 2012 smile.gif so SILLY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users