115 replies to this topic

#106 Penny P Star

Penny P Star

loving life :)

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

No pics as I am flat out with work and have been so lazy at documenting purchases etc biggrin.gif

But a lovely long silver rounded chain with a tassle on the end and one like this but all gold

#107 Thelma

Thelma

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,142 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

just bought these pants yesterday (in black) and can I just say, that these are the comfiest pants ever! 25% off for members at the moment.

So, has anyone done some summer holiday shopping? Picked up some good bargains in the post Christmas sales?

I picked up an esprit skirt that I'd been eyeing off for a while but couldn't afford. Was originally $80 and I got it for $19, so was very happy with that biggrin.gif

I also bought this dress (but in grey and navy). Sooo comfy and also flattering.

#108 Amelia Jane

Amelia Jane

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

I LOVE those pants Thelma. They look like what I've been hunting for! I really like the cuff around the leg and I've been into cropped pants lately but don't like cropped jeans as I find them too hot for summer. I might go get me a pair!

I don't think I've bought anything recently, although I have rediscovered a couple of items in my wardrobe that have been getting some air time. I have a Tightrope maxi dress in a beautiful blue that I am loving atm, and I found some brand new work pants in my wardrobe the other day that I bought a few months ago and then lost. Haha, I thought I'd thrown them out with the shopping bag and had resigned myself to never seeing them again and then I found them in my wardrobe! Tags still on and everything. So I am excited about wearing them once they are hemmed.

I am getting soooo much wear out of my green Gap shorts that I bought a few months ago. I wish I'd gotten 3 pairs in different colours.
Piper 08/12/12
Scooby 08/04/13
Playing together on Rainbow Bridge

#109 flowerrose

flowerrose

Part of the Furniture

• ForumAddict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Just got these in the sale $50 down from $180. Now just need somewhere to wear them! laugh.gif
IPB Image

#110 drom

drom

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE(Thelma @ Jan 11 2013, 11:34 AM) View Post

I also bought this dress (but in grey and navy). Sooo comfy and also flattering.

Love the striped maxi dress Thelma. smile.gif

#111 Guest_Windsor_Guest

Guest_Windsor_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

So, has anyone done some summer holiday shopping? Picked up some good bargains in the post Christmas sales?
cr=xuv2__111849]this dress[/url] (but in grey and navy). Sooo comfy and also flattering.

Yep, a new maternity bra, some old lady undies, feeding singlets... laugh.gif Looking at everyone else's purchases with total envy!

#112 Kookies

Kookies

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

I have a similar one from Target a f it has been on high rotation this summer.

I bought two dresses for work from Theoutnet.com last night. My order has already shipped and I am quite excited. Fingers crossed they fit!!

#113 drom

drom

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Got this cute top from a local dress shop yesterday for $49

Thought it might be nice to wear with 3/4 navy jeans or white bermuda shorts.

IPB Image

and this long black silk top from Origen that I've worn to death.
The fabric feels so beautiful and light to wear and its so versatile that I can wear it with black leggings, shorts, pants or jeans - it's my new fave top. smile.gif

IPB Image

#114 Penny P Star

Penny P Star

loving life :)

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Very nice drom - I love your light floaty sense of style.

I am trying to behave this year as we are saving for a couple of o/s trips later in the year.. but I did hit the sales (before the budget was set laugh.gif) - stands out being an Alex Perry work dress (on which the draping is just divine!) and a pair of Alannah Hill high waisted cream shorts with a cute bow at the waist.

We have a lovely country estate wedding to go to in the Southern Highlands in two weeks time and I finally get to wear a gorgeous Alannah Hill cocktail dress I bought a few months ago - can't wait!!

Oh and I bought a cute pair of swimmers on sale for Witchery - navy and white stripe with a halter neck and really low back, I am really into sexy one pieces at the moment!

#115 drom

drom

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Penny we definately need to see pics of your latest clothes so we can share drooling over them. They all sound stunning! biggrin.gif

I'm a big fan of one piece bathers too! I got a navy and white striped pair - well not one piece, but a tank-ini from Sea Folly a few years ago and I love them. I think one piece bathers look much more sexy than most bikini's to be honest. smile.gif

#116 Lizzy108

Lizzy108

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

Awesome thread, thanks for sharing ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users