• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 babycooper

babycooper

• frequent poster
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

We would like to have another baby but our sons sleep is still not under control and I want to try and sort it out before disrupting him with a baby! He is 14 months and wakes multiple times at night, needs to be patted to sleep and vomits everytime he is left to cry (and I mean everytime)
I am interested in getting a sleep consultant to come to our house to work with us just so he/she can see what we are up against.
Has anyone had a sleep consultant come to them. What are your experiences? I don't want to go to sleep school as it would be too hard to entertain Archie during the day.
Mum to Archie Dean Cooper (18/11/10) and
Finn Joseph Cooper (24/06/13)

#2 indigo

indigo

FARTY OWLS!

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,733 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

A friend of mine did this the other month. It cost $500 but she said it was worth every penny.
My friend found it really hard not to capitulate to every little noise and her baby had a dummy problem too.
By watching the lady and then implementing her recommendations, her baby was a perfect sleeper (with no dummy either) within 4 nights.

Good luck, it sounded like a great way to go. smile.gif

IPB Image
Just so blessed: Keely Grace, Imogen Elise, Jakobi Jai and my better half Steve

#3 Porthos

Porthos

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

To get a perfect sleepr in four nights would be well worth $500!!! That is AWESOME!!

#4 indigo

indigo

FARTY OWLS!

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,733 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(Porthos @ Feb 12 2012, 07:30 AM) View Post

To get a perfect sleepr in four nights would be well worth $500!!! That is AWESOME!!

laugh.gif I think that's what she thought too! Her daughter is such a different kid now, so the consultant must've really known their stuff.
IPB Image
Just so blessed: Keely Grace, Imogen Elise, Jakobi Jai and my better half Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users