18 replies to this topic

#16 jessmay

jessmay

Centurion

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

I've been watching TRHO Beverly Hills too, Taylor's lips and voice are SO annoying! I find Paul so annoying, seems to really play up for the cameras, being annoying for the sake of it etc!
IPB Image
~12th November 2005~

#17 Maxi

Maxi

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE(jessmay @ Jan 28 2012, 09:20 PM) View Post

I've been watching TRHO Beverly Hills too, Taylor's lips and voice are SO annoying! I find Paul so annoying, seems to really play up for the cameras, being annoying for the sake of it etc!

You'll love how on series two the intro has Taylor saying "I finally found my voice and I'm not afraid to use it.". laugh.gif
IPB Image

#18 Rosita

Rosita

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

I am the ultimate trash TV junky, of course I watch them
Is there any felicity in the world superior to this?

#19 Kookies

Kookies

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:11 AM

I totally agree that Ramona is annoying. Have you noticed how her eyes dart around when she talks. It is most disconcerting.

QUOTE(Melonbaby @ Jan 27 2012, 01:29 PM) View Post

I didn't realise Alex & Simon hadn't renewed - I find them irritating but interesting.

Oh goodness Alex and Simon were hilarious... although I did cringe about the fact that he was an Australian!!! Such social climbers. I remember in the very first episode he handed over his credit card to buy something in a shop and the assistant didn't make any comment about the fact that it was a Centurion Amex so he had to draw the camera's attention to it and said, "It's made of titanium you know." Clearly he was very impressed with himself for having it... and he didn't use it very often .

I think it was the same episode where he was trying to help her buy dresses.... his interest in her clothing was unnatural. Husbands, when we get them to shops, are supposed to sit around looking bored!

Does anyone remember the fight that Kelly and Bethenny had when Kelly first joined the show? That was hilarious too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users