Photo

Bands for a Mornington Peninsula reception?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ola

Ola

• New User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

Hi all,

We are planning a wedding in Rye/Dromana area and were just wondering whether any one can recommend a good band that we could hire.

We are also looking for a piano player to play during pre dinner drinks.

Any suggestions or recommendations most welcome

Cheers
Ola smile.gif

#2 Porthos

Porthos

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

My brother in law manages and plays in a fabulous cover band called Blue Pocket. They do lots of weddings and travel all over Victoria and even interstate playing at weddings and other gigs. They do solo, duo, trio, four piece or full band depending on your requirements and budget and they play at wedding ceremonies and reception venues too. I am sure piano playing could be arranged as part of your package.

You can read a little blurb here
http://melbourne.wed...amp;Itemid=1199

Contact details are on that site.

You can also try their Facebook link or call 0438 170 508 to talk to Dan Ferguson directly smile.gif

#3 TCEntertainment

TCEntertainment

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

Hi Ola,

I play in a covers band called Live It Up Live..

Whist we're based in Adelaide we also have musicians in Melbourne that we gig with regularly..

We have the flexibilty to perform as a 3 piece right up to an 8 piece so depending on your budget we can have a great all live band that will make your wedding even more memorable.

We would love the oppurtunity to quote for your wedding, so please email us at tcentertain@adam.com.au and we can go from there.

Cheers,

Adrian

QUOTE(Ola @ Jan 26 2012, 01:15 PM) View Post

Hi all,

We are planning a wedding in Rye/Dromana area and were just wondering whether any one can recommend a good band that we could hire.

We are also looking for a piano player to play during pre dinner drinks.

Any suggestions or recommendations most welcome

Cheers
Ola smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users