Yay! Welcome, Hummingbird! Congratulations How exciting
^What ~ La Coccinelle ~ said! Welcome, welcome, welcome Hummingbird!
Can I join too?
And a HUGE welcome and congrats to you too, Little Leo!
Should we start a list of EDDs and appointments?
I'll get it started!
LJD1 - 8th August
LJD1 - 27th December (GP)
As you can see, I'm not going to see my GP until after Christmas, which will put me at being a day off 8 weeks. Unfortunately it was the earliest appointment I could get as my Dr only works 2 days a week and I'd really like her to be my first port of call, not just any "random" at the practice!! I do have a "back door" way of trying to see her earlier (DH can email my Dr's hubby who runs the practice!). What do you ladies think? Is 8 weeks too late to "get the ball rolling" with booking scans and OB appointments etc?
AFM - My symptoms seem to still be as follows:-
- Regularly waking at 4am and finding it very difficult to get back to sleep, if at all
- Being more tired than usual, but that may have something to do with ^
- Occasional nausea, but it's more a disinterest in food, but I know I have to eat, so am working hard to have lots of fresh fruits, vegies, protein and wholegrains while I can still eat!
- Absolutely NO interest in chocolate!
- An addiction to POAS as I love seeing the two lines!
- Loving the moments when I remember there is a little being starting to grow inside me and get overwhelmed by the excitement of it all!!
I'm so excited to see 5 of us already! YAY!!