3 replies to this topic

#1 poppylola

poppylola

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

Hello all old and new...

My name is Poppy, and my last post in this forum (at 4800 and something tongue.gif ) would have been back in 2007, and since than many exciting and wonderful things have blessed me in these last four years.

I am sure there will be a lot of new members (in which I would like to think of myself, as I am just starting again), and lots of parts of furniture that I am sure I will see lurking and posting with their invaluable yet sometimes controversial opinions in various sections of the Boards..

Well, it feels somewhat strange yet I feel so happy to back around some of the most influential people that have I have ever to come across thus far.

Will lurk for a bit, but once I get around a bit, I am sure I will be brave enough again to start posting/repost.

Poppy
(previous name to remain in the review Mirror hehe, although I did not leave on bad circumstances smile.gif, just a new beginning as I have so much more to give this time around, where before I felt I just used to take, if that makes any sense? tongue.gif)

#2 -Megs-

-Megs-

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

Welcome back. I am rather intrigued as to your former identity biggrin.gif

#3 aChocLover

aChocLover

formerly known as AuChocolat

• avid user