• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 loveActually

loveActually

• frequent poster
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:33 AM

And are they real/do you believe its true?

I am a gemini and all the character traits seem to ring true... Twin sign that is adaptable to any situation, fickle, tumbleweed in the wind...bored easily, dual personalities etc.

I am dating a scorpio and I am still learning about him but all his traits seem real also... Caring and very passionate and intense, jealous... Gives love wholeheartedly and expects the same in return..apparently they are very sexy and always good in bed!!?! (I have yet to find this part out hehe.. has anyone else dated a scorpio?)

Anyways I have always been interested in peoples opinions and the zodiac.. generally I believe there is some truth to the personality traits. You get some people who simply just dont believe that star signs have anything to do with peoples personalities.
What do you girls think?? I do admit you get the odd occasion where it just simply doesnt fit

#2 jantastic

jantastic

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,971 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

I fit my star sign (this is from one website that Mr Google sent me to - Libra's mission is to bring balance to all of their surroundings. They hate to see cruelty and viciousness and will try to mediate for others. They seem to have a deep understanding of others and will make you feel good when you are around them. However the Libra alter ego is self-indulgent and changing which can in some cases lead to destructive behavior when chasing what pleases them.), but to be honest, I fit all of them at some time. I've read random other peoples signs and found that if I thought it was for me, I'd make them fit me tongue.gif

So I think it's all a bit rubbish. I find it a bit questionable that one twelfth of the population would all have pretty much the same character traits.

development is a journey, not a race

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users