#16 Renilicious

Renilicious

Advanced Member

• frequent poster
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(Mooree @ Jul 15 2011, 08:18 PM) View Post

I would never do silk flowers! That's just my opinion! People know, and they will talk about it (not good). Nothing is better than real flowers....Period. If this is a little too much for your budget, have less fowers.

LOL - No they won't.

Silk flowers are a little more obvious than the real touch/latex flowers but I had a huge "fake" bouquet and I had people stopping to sniff my roses and sweetpeas.

SO anyone worried about the "realness" of fake flowers, don't be! They are awesome. I've still got my bouquet three years later. smile.gif

#17 StaceyR

StaceyR

• frequent poster
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

I'm obsessed with real flowers. All of these flowers shared here are beautiful. I really like the colors shown.

#18 Carydiaz

Carydiaz

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

I think VINTAGE flower decoration could be the best idea for your wedding.
IPB Image

#19 Alexsmith

Alexsmith

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

I would suggest you for silk flower, they are great and but original flower got a smell that can change the mood

#20 christinaroberts

christinaroberts

• New User
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

These all flower bouquets seems real. I would go with silk flower. You can have silk flowers that will give your bouquet a real look. My friend also had these type of silk flowers on her wedding. We all were surprised to see they are fake.
So you can also have silk flowers for your wedding.

------------------------
Glorious wedding cards designs

#21 WinkleBride

WinkleBride

• New User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE(christinaroberts @ Jul 14 2014, 03:29 PM) View Post

These all flower bouquets seems real. I would go with silk flower. You can have silk flowers that will give your bouquet a real look. My friend also had these type of silk flowers on her wedding. We all were surprised to see they are fake.
So you can also have silk flowers for your wedding.
------------------------
Glorious wedding cards designs

I agree with many of the other posters, after much deliberation I'm going to choose silk flowers for my wedding. My sister also used Silk flowers and hers are still in perfect condition and she even took them in her suitcase on her honeymoon and back with no problems whatsoever.

This site has a great article on the pros of silk flowers which helped sway me.

Silk vs Fresh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users