2 replies to this topic

#1 MFG

MFG

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hi all,

I joined in 2008 when i was trying for my first baby. After one angel baby we susscessfully Had our DD in 2009. She is now 2 OMG!!! how time flies!

Now however we have decided to well not "start Trying" but ease up and if it happens it happens.

I cannot remember when last MP was!! its driving me nuts! im guessing its was around the easter weekend or the weekend after. cant have been earlier or any later.

For the past two weeks i have been bloated, light period like cramping everyday, bloated, gasy, my ladies have just started to be sensitive this week. I have taken 3 preg tests and all neg.
Normally a few days before my MP i lightly spot. This time nothing. All clear....

Im so confused its driving me crazy! i guess if nothing by this friday im going straight to the GP!

I am looking forward to hearing all your stories and sharing mine.

p.s - im not even sure where i belong on this site, so if some can lead me to right section that would be awsome!

MFG xoxo

#2 AK2

AK2

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

Welcome back!

You can join a TTC Cafe in the 'Pregnancy, Birth & TTC section' or even a group for Mummies of 2 year olds- explore around and come join us! smile.gif

Hope that your TTC journey is short this time around, go to your GP for sure if you don't have a clear answer by Friday!! Good luck smile.gif

#3 BubbleBee1

BubbleBee1

Uniquely Insane :)

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

welcome back.. good luck with your ttc journey smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users