3 replies to this topic

#1 shortiecourt

shortiecourt

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

Hey Guys,

I needs some ideas for a cellar tea if anyone has some i think this would be great to have as i have a house fully set up! biggrin.gif
I just dont no where to start planning a Cellar Tea.............ANY IDEAS?????????

Also Hens Night i need ideas ?????? huh.gif

I have never been to a wedding or hens party so i dont no what to really plan for! unsure.gif

Thanks

Courtney

#2 Michele the Celebrant

Michele the Celebrant

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE(shortiecourt @ Feb 21 2011, 01:07 PM) View Post

Hey Guys,

I needs some ideas for a cellar tea if anyone has some i think this would be great to have as i have a house fully set up! biggrin.gif
I just dont no where to start planning a Cellar Tea.............ANY IDEAS?????????

Also Hens Night i need ideas ?????? huh.gif

I have never been to a wedding or hens party so i dont no what to really plan for! unsure.gif

Thanks

Courtney

Hi Courtney
I don't know where you live but a recent blog post of mine mentioned a couple of good ideas for Canberra brides - Art4Play life-drawing class, and a gourmet cooking class, finished off with the meal prepared and some great local wines.
Here's the link to my blog
http://celebrantcanb.....el/Hens party
Hope this helps
All the best
Michele

#3 shortiecourt

shortiecourt

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE(Michele the Celebrant @ Feb 27 2011, 12:03 AM) View Post

Hi Courtney
I don't know where you live but a recent blog post of mine mentioned a couple of good ideas for Canberra brides - Art4Play life-drawing class, and a gourmet cooking class, finished off with the meal prepared and some great local wines.
Here's the link to my blog
http://celebrantcanb.....el/Hens party
Hope this helps
All the best
Michele

Thanks Heaps Michele ill look into it!

#4 utopia84

utopia84

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

\Do you have anyone to throw the cellar tea/ hens for you? Your maid of honor?

A cellar tea is where everyone gives you wine for you to stock a celar right? If this is the case maybe you should make up a list of suggested wines for the clueless, with a variety of price ranges. I would even look into host this at a wine bar where you can arrange a wine tasting.

I believe there are also companies that do wine tastings, like a party plan. They could be great because that way everyone gets to taste, then they are likely to put in an order for themselves, or even put in for wine for you!!

IPB Image
My Blog : Kitchen Utopia[size=4]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users