• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 starchild20

starchild20

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

hello Everyone, My husband & I were have been through roller coaster ride for sure, we both did the ivf 4 times, nothing worked. Whoops before that I wasnt sure what I had re sex part, all sex for me has just been painful painful each time, for yrs & yrs I never new what it was called. I began doing research on it myself too, i then found a name for it its called Vaginismus, have any of you got the same symptom as me, I also still haven been able to have sex without pain, I also did go noto this other forum, they did have smoe dilators too they have been helping its just me, not doing using them alot, i dont meant to not use them, its frustrating too.The reason why we choose ivf, natrually we werent able to have our own child, so we then went on the ivf road, we did that 4 times, but ot of all that we nothing workedwe dont have our own children.yes that was a massive disappointment for sure, especially me, yes of course for my husband too, but men seem to like keeping stuff to themselves ( that isnt good).
At the moment now 2011, we both are looking at adoption at the moment, we also did foster care training but, i think that was too much for me, as I alos have anxiety to, i am sure that doesnt help with the vag. If anyone can give me some suppport, I am also hoping on here, that people post more regularlythen another site i choose, at times I do get down and stuck. I need to talk tohelp me, i am hoping to make some good freinds onhere, to with others that mybe in the same boat as me.
Would love anyfeed back for sure. any help support thankyou.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users