#16 Thelma

Thelma

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,142 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE(*Lib** @ Apr 1 2011, 09:17 AM) View Post

I cringe the whole way through every episode, but I can't help but watch. Charles makes me want to spew.....he is a friend of mine's neighbour. But I am sure Donna will fit in perfectly.

oh definitely. I almost was going to quit watching this season but just couldn't help myself laugh.gif It's all just too staged, why can't they just let them do things naturally without setting up scenes and basically writing a script for them!

Yeah, Donna does seem quite suited to Charles. They both seem quite dull!

#17 Porthos

Porthos

i-do Addict

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

I can't wait until next year's reunion show to see if Charles and Donna have made it! I wasn't 100% convinced but they certainly seemed very smitten at the end, although I thought It was lame that Charles needed to be prompted by the others to say 'you know I love you, right, Donna?'....really romantic there Charles! Very Grade Five!

Not sure Janine was right for Ben but she was better than Lucy IMO.

If Nick and Tamika make it I'll go he for tiggy! Her personal philosophy is completely at odds with his line of work. But I thought it was gutsy of her to go after Nick even after he didn't choose her...I liked the 'no regrets' line of thought.

Mark is soooooo smitten with Emily, it was cute to see. I hope she has the guts to go the distance. I am sick of girls going on the show who have no intention if leaving their lives to go and live on a farm...it's the whole premise of the show!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users