• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cookie110311

cookie110311

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

Hi, Our families are not in Sydney so we're just having a simple registry wedding on a Friday night with witnesses then dinner after, so we didn't hire any pro photographers.

However, we'd like to have a professional post-wedding photo shoot the next morning Sat, just us the couple, in our wedding gown and suit... probably at Hyde Park, Botanical Gardens, etc with the Sydney icons in the background or in any other nice places in Sydney.

Do people do this (outdoor photo shoots of the couple in wedding gown and suit the day after the wedding)? Do you know of any good photographers offering this?

THANKS! smile.gif

#2 AK2

AK2

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

Hi! smile.gif I have heard of it before, couples getting wedding photo's either before or after the ceremony. My cousin had hers done about 2 weeks after her wedding when they had torrential rain on her wedding day and couldn't get any nice shots.

I don't think you'd need a specific photographer for this, you could call around most 'normal' places and they'd probably be happy to offer you something? The only problem I could see is that on a Saturday morning, most wedding photographers would be getting ready for Saturday afternoon weddings- you might have to consider being flexible on what day you want the pro-photos taken.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users