2 replies to this topic

#1 C&M

C&M

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:18 PM

I was hoping to get a few idea's of you all

Originally we thought about having our wedding at a beach house and then we stay on to honeymoon there as well. But now I am having issues with having the wedding and honeymoon in the same place.

We really dont want to spend alot on the wedding itself. I want it to be casual but nice and sweet. his very romantic.

we are having approx 30 ppl and was now thinking at having it at my aunties place. what do you think... do you think it can be done cheaply

or any other ideas

#2 surveyasbestos

surveyasbestos

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE(C&M @ Dec 23 2010, 05:18 PM) View Post

I was hoping to get a few idea's of you all

Originally we thought about having our wedding at a beach house and then we stay on to honeymoon there as well. But now I am having issues with having the wedding and honeymoon in the same place.

We really dont want to spend alot on the wedding itself. I want it to be casual but nice and sweet. his very romantic.

we are having approx 30 ppl and was now thinking at having it at my aunties place. what do you think... do you think it can be done cheaply

or any other ideas

Choosing a theme for a kitchen tea enables guests to buy small items in line with a particular interest or requirement of the happy couple. Some bridal shower ideas include.

Attached Files

• Attached File  3.jpg   143.8KB   35 downloads

#3 AK2

AK2

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,793 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:25 AM

Why don't you want to honeymoon at the same place you get married? I think it could be incredibly relaxing to avoid travel, etc.

I think any wedding can be done cheaply and nicely provided you put in the research, time and effort. My theory is that weddings either require time or money- I know myself that I ran out of time on a lot of things and so paid through the roof to have them done for me! If you research and compare and wait for the right saving, you could do a beautiful wedding for virtually nothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users