2 replies to this topic

#1 robinxiao2010

robinxiao2010

• New User
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

biggrin.gif
The wedding cake is one of the most popular things for a wedding. After all, many guests look forward to getting a quality cake at a reception.
Recently I come across a tough deal that a friend of mine is going to have her marriage,she want to the wedding cake, but do not know how to choose. reasonable price and more delicious taste,and 100 people should taste it all. Could your guys give me some suggestion? What type and shape should she take?
Million thanks to you all.
... smile.gif

#2 BananaKing

BananaKing

• New User
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(robinxiao2010 @ Jul 8 2010, 04:50 AM) View Post

biggrin.gif
The wedding cake is one of the most popular things for a wedding. After all, many guests look forward to getting a quality cake at a reception.
Recently I come across a tough deal that a friend of mine is going to have her marriage,she want to the wedding cake, but do not know how to choose. reasonable price and more delicious taste,and 100 people should taste it all. Could your guys give me some suggestion? What type and shape should she take?
... smile.gif

For 100 guys?? Easy! alright..just buy as many as you can. 15? 20? A~ha~ just kidding..actually I think wedding cake is just a symbol of wedding's sweet atmosphere. So.. it's not to say everybody must take a bite of you cake..right?

QUOTE(robinxiao2010 @ Jul 8 2010, 04:50 AM) View Post

biggrin.gif
... smile.gif

For 100 guys?? Easy! alright..just buy as many as you can. 15? 20? A~ha~ just kidding..actually I think wedding cake is just a symbol of wedding's sweet atmosphere. So.. it's not to say everybody must take a bite of you cake..right?

#3 robinxiao2010

robinxiao2010

• New User
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(BananaKing @ Jul 8 2010, 08:01 PM) View Post

Yep,she gave me the words about 100 people should have a bite,since the atmosphere is high ,maybe the cake is not neccessary to be so big, putting the cake on each one's face is a funny situation,but that usually apply to the birthday party.After all that is not a birthday party.No mater how,thanks for your advice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users