Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ...~*Pretty In Pink*~...

...~*Pretty In Pink*~...

    Frequent Poster

  • avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:01 PM


#2 Domestic Dreamer

Domestic Dreamer

    Part of the Furniture

  • avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,425 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

It depends on the country involved. If the foreign parent is living in a country that's a signatory to the Hague convention then there's legal recourse if things go wrong, if not, there's nothing the Australian government can do if the overseas parent decides not to let the child have access to the Australian parent.

Goodwill is fine while things are going well, but you need to keep in mind what will happen if there's a dispute for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users