#1 Tory @ i-do

Tory @ i-do

Part of the Furniture

• ForumAddict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,139 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hi everyone,
I decided that there must be lots of i-do members out there that know someone or who may themselves be unknown everyday heroes!!

Perhaps they saved a life or did something incredible to help better the lives of others, it may be you or people you know who are overcoming extroadinary obstacles just to get on with life day after day.

I know there are people in my own community who are such heros, Craig Goozee who ran, cycled and paddled around Australia to raise money for Childrens Cancer research, www.a2b4c.com.au as well as friends whose 3 gorgeous kids all have a rare degenerative disease with no known cure Metachromatic Leukodystrophy.

Our own b.skene is helping her mum fight ovarian cancer, and prompted me to post this new topic... www.everydayhero.com.au/beth__skene

Whether it's bravery, people overcoming extroadinary obstacles just to get on with life or even a random act of kindness you witnessed...post details here!

Best wishes
Tory @ i-do

I am a wedding addict and i-do's Editor. I love weddings, I love writing about weddings, talking about weddings, going to weddings, planning weddings, discussing weddings, helping people plan weddings, talking to people planning weddings...yes as I said I am a wedding addict.

www.i-do.com.au Australia's Leading Wedding Website since 1999!

#2 WillHolt

WillHolt

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

thanks for sharing info

We provide fast success in 70-414 dumps exam by using our high quality mcse boot camp prep resources. We offer up-to-dated 70-680 practice test free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users