18 replies to this topic

#16 atua

atua

artist formerly known as sam+2+1

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,291 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:36 AM

that's it chelle - rationally and logically i can see it is the low talking (so that's got to be a good thing that i can still see what is 'real' and what is, shall we say 'head thoughts') but the heart just won't listen to the head right now - silly heart, needs to learn to trust the old brain sometimes.
<center>IPB Image

....mama loves baby, baby loves you, mama is happy, baby is too, together we are one, together we are one, mama has warmth of love hotter than the sun.....

find and follow on FB

#17 SEA

SEA

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,744 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:43 AM

I'm sorry to hear things have reached a new low Sam, but like the others have said, now you have a correct diagnosis you can face things head on and beat this. Did you feel a connection with the new counsellor?

#18 atua

atua

artist formerly known as sam+2+1

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,291 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:37 AM

she's a very similar style to my old one so that makes it easier - and her having the notes already made it a hell of a lot easier as i didn't have to re-hash old ground.
<center>IPB Image

....mama loves baby, baby loves you, mama is happy, baby is too, together we are one, together we are one, mama has warmth of love hotter than the sun.....

find and follow on FB

#19 Bec75

Bec75

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

first of all massive hugs. When I had Emma (my second) I had everyone in place. My psych and psychologist, I thought that nothing could go wrong. Well when I most needed my psych the most he disappeared. No one and I mean no one could get hold of him. So many people left messages and he didn't return any call.

I was sent with Emma to a mother/baby unit because it was extremely unsafe for me to go home and I had to have a new psych. It was hard at the start as like everyone you get sick of telling your story. But if you click with the person you wont look back.

Trust your instincts and if you have time see if you can find someone so they are there for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users