2 replies to this topic

#1 la_jeune_mariée

la_jeune_mariée

Turning paychecks into wine.

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:41 PM

"The less justified a man is in claiming excellence for his own self, the more ready he is to claim excellence for his nation, his religion, his race or his holy cause." - Eric Hoffer

#2 Zina

Zina

Part of the Furniture

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,203 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:00 AM

Yes "fursplode" is one of my favourites, along with "teensploitation" and "outrageous flavour".

What I like about Cleolinda is that she admits to being addicted to the Twilight saga (somewhat like your post in the Twilight thread). I'm glad you enjoyed it.

If you get a chance to read the book discussion entries it will be worth your while. There would be times I had tears rolling down my face in hysterics and DH would just look at me and shake his head laugh.gif laugh.gif

For those who are interested the link is here

IPB Image

#3 Wordlover

Wordlover

Frequent Poster

• avid user
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:38 AM

Also, Edward takes the opportunity to breathe on Bella's hair before he leaves so the scent will piss off Jacob. OH MY GOD WHY DON'T YOU JUST PEE ON HER ALREADY.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This is fantastic, I thank you too Zina. I don't think any books have made me question the sanity of publishers like Twilight. Or, more to the point, the millions of readers who love them, because obviously the publishers have done quite well. But if I now think back to those wasted hours of my life and think of it as though I was reading comedy, I can be happy. Awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users