• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 manda09

manda09

• New User
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:57 PM

Hey no I didn't see it. what paper was it in?
What forum is the other lady on?

[link=http://www.ezticker.com/]
[image noborder]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/845/192/20100904/Wedding/ticker.png[/image]
[/link]

#17 jensmum

jensmum

• frequent poster
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

Sorry, Manda, I haven't had computer access for a while. It would have been the Weekend Courier (we don't get the Telegraph delivered) You should be able to get a back copy from their office in Rockingham. And I think it was weddingswa, maybe beyond the bride.

#18 Rhianan

Rhianan

• New User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, just wondering if your could please help, I'm in the same boat as the lady who started this thread. We are after reasonably priced venues/halls and if we pick a hall I'll also be after a catering company and decorating company for the tables & chairs ect.

Any info on how to create a fairy tale day on a budget will be ever so helpful.

Thanks smile.gif

#19 flowerrose

flowerrose

Part of the Furniture

• ForumAddict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Hi Rhianan, congratulations on your engagement!
What & what type of thing did you have in mind?

I got married in a vineyard in Margaret River but if I had my time again I would do it more like you are planning. When are you getting married? Have you considered an outdoor venue like a beach wedding, Kings Park or UWs. Beautiful surrounds.

#20 Rhianan

Rhianan

• New User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

Church ceremony and the reception I have contacted a few yatch club and halls and am waiting for replys. I'm thinking depending on price the yatch clubs would be the best way to go so we dont have to worry about the cleanup of the hall ect afterwards. We have about 130 on our list and that is just family, so we are going have to make cuts if we want to keep costs low! We are planning for next year, I'm just trying to get rough quotes so we can set date to suit how long it'll take to save for the bug day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users