#1 Lisa@i-do

Lisa@i-do

i-do

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 03:48 PM

Hi Guys,

I've been seeing quite a few posts lately that include business names, links to businesses, and other commercial content.

It clearly states in the Rules Of The Forum (which you all have read, haven't you?!?) that the Forums is a commerical free zone.

If you have a recommendation please ask for members to contact you directly by email or use the PM facility.

The i-do forums would not be possible without our paying advertisers.

Please report anyone who is using the Forums illegally by REPORTING their posts.

If you are a commercial business and want to advertise in the i-do Forums please or if you have any questions please email tory@i-do.com.au or PM Tory_Admin

Thanks,

Lisa@i-do
Married 11th March 2006
Our baby boy, Sam, born 31st December 2006

#2 olisopsmummy

olisopsmummy

• New User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

thanks babe taken note already mwah xxxx biggrin.gif

#3 Yvonne CMC JP

Yvonne CMC JP

• New User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Hi Lisa,

I put a post on here the other day introducing myself and I was mindful not advertise but I can't see it anywhere. Can you tell if it was pulled as it was deemed to be advertisisng please?

Yvonne
aka vonny 52

QUOTE(Lisa@i-do @ Oct 27 2004, 03:48 PM) View Post

Hi Guys,

I've been seeing quite a few posts lately that include business names, links to businesses, and other commercial content.

It clearly states in the Rules Of The Forum (which you all have read, haven't you?!?) that the Forums is a commerical free zone.

If you have a recommendation please ask for members to contact you directly by email or use the PM facility.

The i-do forums would not be possible without our paying advertisers.

Please report anyone who is using the Forums illegally by REPORTING their posts.

If you are a commercial business and want to advertise in the i-do Forums please or if you have any questions please email tory@i-do.com.au or PM Tory_Admin

Thanks,

Lisa@i-do

#4 lizzums

lizzums

Part of the Furniture

• ForumAddict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

Thats probably because you introduced yourself in the babies section.
DOnt worry you will get about as much from them as you would from the very few brides on the actual wedding forum

#5 Guest_Windsor_Guest

Guest_Windsor_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

Or because your username is advertising services related to the industry. It could imply you're a member for commercial rather than personal purposes you know. Just sayin'...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users