Photo

Interior paint - Your favourite shade of white/or color.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 ketaka norma

ketaka norma

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hello,
White is indeed trendy and so bright. Rare are the interiors that do not use absolutely white. This color is everywhere, because it is the most neutral shade, soft and elegant, it complements interiors that are not lacking in nuance and style. But note pure white is cold and will not expand the space if applied everywhere. Repaint your home is a simple and relatively inexpensive way to refresh your decor. Choosing interior paint that meets your needs is however not easy. For my part, I have made some deco recently (painting doors, a small wall ...) and I've bought little pots of color through the help of this site: www.archiexpo.com/tab/matt-paint.html , it seemed not bad compared to what I had found in DIY Magazine, designed specifically for interior walls and ceilings . I have even managed to make a beautiful uneven appearance (sponge style), simply by painting very quickly, and because the stand was not well painted at the base. Even the professionals have said what technique have you used there?? Wax? Sponge? Float? So there a try then there are very nice colors.

#32 doreenmartin

doreenmartin

• New User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:50 PM

Hey ,
I would like to recommend you to use a White color ceiling for all the rooms as well as go for a light color shades for side walls which gives you spacious look and also helps you to feel fresh .You can also hire a professional designer like Home renovations denver for getting more ideas of renovation .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users