Song stuck in my head!
Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:36 AM
To make it really difficult, it's an instrumental piece so I can't help with lyrics. I'm pretty sure the whole song is instrumental, though there's only a portion in my head though.
What I do know:
* I know it's a pretty recognizable tune
* It's played on a horn of sorts
* I'm positive it's from a late 80s/early 90s film (probably romantic comedy)
* For a while it was played on popular radio, I know I've heard it on Triple M in the early hours of the morning
* It's not songbird by Kenny G from Pretty Woman, but has a somewhat similar sort of feel
Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:52 PM
"Who let the dogs out?? Woof woof woof woof woof!" No please, no need to thank me.
Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:29 PM
St Elmos Fire also had lots of instrumental music that made it into the charts in the 80's.
Hope that helps a bit...
Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:48 PM
Kenny G - Forever in Love
Kenny G - Ava Maria
Both are popular wedding songs
It has a horn like sound but its actually a soprano saxophone.
Try youtube and search some of Kenny G's songs - it sounds like it could be him
Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:24 PM
It's not Baker St is it? I had the instrumental part of it in my head for ages after readin your post originally!
Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:49 PM
Posted 03 September 2009 - 06:22 PM
Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:23 PM
(PS, it has to be better than the German Shepard song (from the Ford Mondeo ad) that I have been singing all day)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users